Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Justin's Yummy Steak Sandwich!

I usually HATE steak, but when I'm pregnant for some reason I kinda like it. Justin was making this the other day and it smelled SO GOOD that I decided to join in and help him make it, so I could partake and not feel guilty;)
Let me just tell you.....SO GOOD!!
OK so this is what you will need:
-1 Onion minced
- about 1/2 cup green onions minced
-a dash of ranch seasoning
- a dash of garlic powder (or fresh garlic)
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
Saute till the onions are tender and smelling fabulous =0D
-Asiago Cheese bread
-pepper jack cheese
-steaks
Grill your steak and cut it in thin strips
put it on your Asiago Cheese bread and layer some Pepper Jack on that baby. Bake it in the oven until the cheese is melted.
Now for the special sauce
Justin makes this, so I asked him how much of each sauce he adds to make it, he just said uhhhh.... I don't know.
SO ummm.... If I were to make it I would add around a 1/2 cup sour cream and just add a little A1 and Sweet Baby Ray's dipping sauce until you like it.
Yeah sorry that's clear as mud =/.

I got pictures of everything except the actual sandwich...lame. This is a random one from online, you get it right?

No comments:

Post a Comment